StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

SafetyA
Friendly, Approachable

Social Life
A
She cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Date: Mar 10 2009
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I completed my Bachelors and MBA at University of Phoenix and I must say that compared to the other traditional colleges that I've attended, there wasn't much of a difference. It is what you put into it. If you don't study and do your researches you won't learn much. I've seen a few students whom has failed and has had to repeat the course because they thought that the instructor was an "Easy A". I did not attend online courses so that could be the difference as all the negativity that I'm hearing about UoP is about their online courses. I am now completing a second masters with another collete and have yet to see what the difference is, both are fully accredited universities. I was a bit reluctant at first in regards to the negative experiences that some has had, but as they say, you can't please everyone. It appears to me that most people that are complaining are those who really can't function with online programs and then again online programs is not for everyone. I chose to take in classroom sessions and found that to work much better for me.

questionI, too, am a student at University of Phoenix. I am nearing completion of my BS in Operations Management and have been very happy with the school. I am contemplating continuing on to get a masters.

Your comments, while I am sure were well intended, are a discredit to the school because your use of English is horrible. You don't write at even a 12th grade level. After writing at least one academic paper every week for four or six years, how could your writing be so bad?

responseI have to agree with him, though your context is fine, your grammar is horrible, especially for an MBA Graduate. For example you used has instead of have, perhaps it was a keyboard error, i've been guilty of that. otherwise, shame on you.
commentI just read your post again, belay my last post, your grammar is HORRIBLE!!!
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix