StudentsReview :: Radford University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly, Approachable

SAT1080
B
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Mar 12 2009
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I love Radford University. Anyone who tells you Radford is a bad school simply is wrong. I come from out of state. New Jersey to be exact. I had decent grades and Radford accepted me, so I gave it a whirl. Radford has everything. They have a great teaching staff, who are always willing to help. I knopw this, because I have spent a lot of time in every single one of my profesors offices. All of them know my name and say hi to me on a regular basis.
I have made a lot of friends at Radford. I really think that the people that bash Radford are the people that never made friends and have no social life. Radford is a great place.

Some people will tell you there is no extra-curricular activities. In the first weekend of the semester, there is a club fair. At this club fair there are opportunities for dozens of clubs. I am currently involved in RU Outdoors, Radford Ski and Snowboard Club, Radford Rotoract, and SMIPO(a highly regarded investment club). SMIPO is ranked 14th in the country vs other schools, ranking higher than VT.
Radford gives so many opportunities. I am the secretary of the Ski and Snowboard Club. I was invited into the Lead Scholars program.
Radford has one of the most impressive orientations, called Quest. They have probably the most beautiful campus in VA. They are on the move. Say we don't have sports? Radford men's basketball just won the Big South conference and will be in the NCAA tournament (March Madness).
We have everything and I hope that negative comments and reviews don't sway you from coming to a great school. This is coming from an out of state student. I have made the best friends I could ever had. I love RU and everything about it!

Compare RadfordSave Radford