StudentsReview :: East Carolina University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Chapel Hill, NC

Survey is Blank

Not so bright
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Mar 21 2009
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
ECU is a steaming shitload of bullfuck. The only people that like it here I assume are black people, drug dealers, alcoholics, and the seniors who are ready to get the fuck out of here. Greenville is a terrible skidmark of Eastern Carolina Society. The fucking place looks like the ruins of some sort of nuclear apocalypse. Everything about this school is shit. The food is shit, the dorms are shit, the teachers have a shit attitude, the social life is shit, the campus is shit, but most of all, your life will be shit if you choose to come here. This place is full of asshole niggers who assume that all white people are racist, and stuck up little bitches who need to get over their fucking selves. All anybody cares about is going out on Thursday night to get fucked the fuck up. I like partying, but getting fucked up all the time isn't my idea of fun. Every Friday afternoon the fucking place is a god damned ghost town. There isn't shit to do on the weekend, Sundays are totally aweful. We have homeless people thugs and people who are just absolutely strange hanging out everywhere on campus. As I mentioned before, the racial tension is thicker than an elephant's nutsack skin. Everyone here hates somebody else, but mostly the campus is racially divided. The Hill is full of the asshole spades and alcoholics, Central is full of the stuck up bitches and alcoholics, and West is full of alchoholics and what we call the others. Basically they are the people who nobody sees until the weekend comes, and nobody else is around. This school is fucking expensive and not worth it. It's like paying for a Ferrari and getting a pair of roller blades. The programs they offer are useless. They are way too time consuming and require you to take classes that have nothing to do with your major. My only wish is that I could find the Delorian from Back To The Future and stop me from ever even applying to this assfuck university. I'm surprised this place hasn't been shut down or condemned. DONT GIVE IN TO ANY OF THE SHIT THEY TELL YOU ON THE TOUR, IT IS 100% GRADE A UNMISTAKABLE, UNFORGIVABLE BULLSHIT. THIS PLACE FUCKING SUCKS CAT PISS OUT OF A DIARHEA STAINED PUBIC HAIR FROM A HERPES INFECTED BABOON. FUCK ECU. THE PIRATES SUCK ANYWAY. ANYONE WHO IS A PIRATES FAN IS OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. PIRATES SUCK DONKEY DICK. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ECU IF YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE. THIS AINT A COLLEGE, THIS IS A MADHOUSE DISGUISED AS ONE.

I think it's wrong for you to put all black people all in one place. Not all of them are ghetto…
commentI have lots of the memory with this university when I was read there and my birthday has been celebrated there with my friends. When the festival of edusson rating department was on going and my friends come to me with the cake.
commentYour copy is fraught with mediocre, free robux no hack
Rows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
If the person above even thought about how he just responded well he or she must have gone there a while because the description he gave of the school describes himself in a mirror image

So just saying he was a perfect fit for East Carolina. Personally I have met Doctors and Teachers that have graduated and were fine outstanding citizens. They must have been describing a section of the campus that like he said only comes out on the weekend. How would they know unless they only come out then also. You need to wash your potty mouth. I would be disappointed if you were my child.

commentThe robloxrobuxonline game s now on my site which is for free to get robux for free then use my link for the free robux generation for free using the robux generator for free online.
Compare ECUSave ECU