StudentsReview :: George Mason University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly, Approachable

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Apr 02 2009
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
My years at George Mason were phenomenal”especially my undergraduate education. I majored in English with a minor in Russian studies, and then went on to get a graduate degree from Mason as well. I was surrounded by many bright students, who took their education seriously. I found the overwhelming majority of professors to be outstanding. I had a Robinson Professor for a Russian literature class who was simply amazing. I dont know any other public university that has a group of outstanding scholars who are dedicated to undergraduate education. Moreover, having a major in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences gave me a love for lifelong learning”philosophy, literature, art, and history to name a few. I cannot overstate how important Mason has been to my personal growth. People who negatively comment on Mason might be too immature to understand that college is about learning and not about partying. You get out of college what you put into it. Mason has excellent teachers, a large variety of courses to choose from, and a campus that is getting more upscale. The community is very diverse, so you're not going to see cookie-cutter-type students who look alike, think alike, and dress the same. Mason is a great place to get a solid education at a good price. Gershwin put it best: Who could ask for anything more?
George Mason University