StudentsReview :: Wayne State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Michigan State University -- East Lansing, MI

Survey is Blank

Unhelpful

He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Apr 09 2009
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
If you can, avoid this school at all costs. Yes, the schoo is diverse, but everything else is a lie.

First the campus is terrible. All the buildings are from the 70s. They are all dirty, smell, and are ugly. State hall is probably the worst. The entire place is dirty. I put my backpack on the ground once and when I picked it up it was covered in ants. The floor of our classroom was so dirty that it felt like walking on sand and our teacher had to complain to get it cleaned. Homeless people can be found anywhere on campus, including inside the facilities. I once walked into a bathroom and a bum was standing there looking at me. He grunted, pushed me and walked out of the bathroom. I almost vomited from the smell he left behind and left immediately. You'll also see them walking around in and out of buildings using the computers and picking through the trash for recyclables. Also, the campus smells. Even outside. For some reason the man holes, which there are tons of, give off the worst smells. As for safety, there is none. People get robbed and mugged all the time. Once for three days in a row people got robbed in from of the school fitness center at the exact same time during the day. Three days in a row and in the most populated part of campus! I was once walking at night and a man walked up to me, pushed me, and continued walking. Parking is expensive.

Academically, the school is terrible. There are no student organizations for business students besides the all black ones. The business school is nearly non-existent. You can't even double major! No one knows the answers to any of your questions. Faculty is no help and honestly doesn't care about you. Alot of the teachers I've had don't even speak English. I could go on forever, but I wont. Just know that if you have a problem or a question, the faculty doesn't know and doesn't care.

Compare WSUSave WSU