StudentsReview :: Western Washington University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Brown University -- Providence, RI

SAT1600
Faculty Accessibility
Excess Competition
B+
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Apr 29 2009
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Well I transferred here from the University of Washington and lets just say it was the biggest mistake of my life. The teachers here are absolutely terrible. I have never has worse instruction in my life. The teaching aspects between here and UW are like night and day. I have had a few teachers that were much worse than any of my instructors in high school. The sad part is I am actually paying for this. I would advise going somewhere else if you have a chance. I constantly frustrated all the time and the teachers are useless as far as help goes. You would think UW would be harder too, since it is a much better University. But it is for the most part easier because you learn something in class. Plus I have had a ton of busy work since I transferred here and it hasn't been improving my education at all. Bellingham is a alright city but there isn't a whole lot of stuff to do here and there are cops everywhere. I have never seen people get tickets for jaywalking, however here it is a normal thing. Overall if I could transfer back I would do so in a heartbeat and this hasn't been a pleasurable experience.
Compare WWUSave WWU