StudentsReview :: The University of Vermont - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant

SAT1700
Useful Schoolwork
C+
She cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Date: Sep 20 2009
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I must say, in response to previous comments about the stereotypical students here at UVM and who will fit in here, I truly believe everyone can find a place here at UVM. They really value individual differences. I am a fairly conservative, Christian. I don't drink or do drugs. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I grew up on the west coast, in warm weather, so coming to UVM is the exact opposite of everything I have ever known, yet I love it here. I have never been anywhere quite like Burlington. It's a big school, but it feels small. The teachers and various campus organizations are willing to help you however they can. People here are really nice, accepting, and very friendly. In my opinion, college is a place to grow as an individual, and coming to UVM has been a huge eye-opener for me. I have been introduced to so many different cultures and backgrounds. The campus is beautiful. Burlington is wonderful. Church St. and the lake are in walking distance. Everything you need is right here. I would 100% without a doubt recommend this school to anybody. Even if you aren't sure about it, I would recommend at least checking it out. Happy college applying!! :)
Compare UVM/UVermontSave UVM/UVermont