StudentsReview :: The University of California - Irvine - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- San Diego, CA

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

Creativity/ Innovation
B-
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Oct 11 2009
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I was accepted to UCLA and UC Berkeley but have decided to attend UCI. They have given me large amount of scholarships and I liked the campus and its surrounding environment. Yes, it is not as exciting city as LA or SF. However, I believe, quite, clean and safe environment is what I need to prepare myself for MedSchool. The professors here are top notch in there fields and are very approachable and kind. But not many students actually go to talk to them. The facilities that UCI have are awesome, especially ARC, Beckman Laser Institution and Science Library. UCI is still a new school compare to LA and Berkeley. However, I find it certainly one of the fastest growing institutions in the nation. Natural, physical, and engineering department are growing very fast. They have just opened a Law School this year and received massive number of applicants for only few spots they were able to accommodate. I am proud of UCI and the city of Irvine. I am also excited to see this institution advance itself to even higher standards in the near future.
The University of California - Irvine