StudentsReview :: The University of Northwestern St Paul - Extra Detail about the Comment

The University of Northwestern St Paul

Friendly, Arrogant, Closeminded

Campus Maintenance
C+
A
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Oct 31 2009
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I only went to Northwestern for one semester, but I had both good and bad experiences there.

First off, it is located on a beautiful piece of land, but with construction, it is quite a hassle to get around. I like that it is convenienly located close to both Minneapolis and St. Paul. It gives students a geat option for weekend activities.

The faculty that I have come in contact with are very friendly and approachable.

Housing is pretty good for college students; each room has plenty of space and a private bathroom. Definitely a plus. But we have had quite a few minor problems, such as air conditioning breaking, light bulbs burning out, and cupboard doors that are falling off their hinges.

The people at NWC are both positive and negative influences. There are many kind-hearted people but some of them are too caught up in making sure everything and everyone is abiding by the many rules of NWC. The students seem to be superficial at times, and sometimes I feel like I'm back in high school because of how clique-y student groups can get. A majority of students act as if everything in life is great and going well. There are a lot of students here suffering for different reasons, and being one of them, I felt like no one cared that my life was full of hardships.

Compare UNWSP/UNSPSave UNWSP/UNSP