StudentsReview :: The University of Michigan - Dearborn - Extra Detail about the Comment

Michigan State University -- East Lansing, MI

SafetyA

Academic Success
Safety
A
She cares more about Academic Success than the average student.
Date: Nov 03 2009
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
I went to this college because I wanted to save up money before I moved out to a college with dorms. Man, did I make a big mistake. I would of rather went directly to a dorm and payed more. This school is so completely boring. People say "you can join clubs and stuff" but most people (including me) just want to leave after we finish going to our classes. People are snotty in classes and will only talk to you if you are forced to do group work with them because most people stick with their high school friends. Girls that look 10 years old are sluts. Classes are so boring as well. Even if you are interested in the subject you'll fall asleep. If you raise your hand a lot and kiss the professor's ass and go to office hours you'll be loved and get better grades. (I saw a professor wink at someone that went to office hours). Who cares though because the classes are so easy I feel like I'm in middle school again. I do all of my assignments and I've probably only done a total of 5 assignments total (including tests) in 2 months even though I'm taking 15 credit hours. I'm getting all A's (except one.. but that prof is a beyotch grader so whatever) in every class and I was a B and C student in a public high school. Oh an the library.. yeah people in there are never quiet.. always blabbing away on a cell or munching on food and don't even care. Ugh I can't wait to transfer out of here.
The University of Michigan - Dearborn