StudentsReview :: Southern Arkansas University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Condescending, Unhelpful

ACT:24
Safety
B+
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Nov 03 2009
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
I have previously attended UALR in Little Rock and SAU Tech in Camden. I found both of the above mentioned schools to have been a far more positive experience. The financial aid office made many mistakes and caused a lot of problems with my aid and loans. Furthermore, they were generally very rude with me and seemed to really disregard the fact that they were causing all of my financial aid problems. I think probably what has caused me to really hate this school though, was the fact that the professors just did not seem to care whether or not I learned anything. I was dropped from my Geography class due to Bronchitis and this was with a professional doctors note with a stamp and seal. Overall, I found this university to be a terrible experience as a whole. The entire surrounding city is lifeless and so is the campus life. Many of the students and faculty were also very close minded and condescending and very judgmental.
Compare SAUSave SAU