StudentsReview :: Gonzaga University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Helpful, Self Absorbed

SAT1920
University Resource Use
A
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Nov 04 2009
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm actually in the library at Gonzaga University as we speak, it's actually quite nice. Most of the facilities at Gonzaga are. I actually read the negative comments on this website before I came here and punted all of them off. I figured that such a nice tour could not produce a school like this, I was wrong. The student body is VERY white and full of themselves, The students are VERY rich, and the outlying area is VERY bad.

If you have some idea that there is community support you are incredibly wrong. If you mention you go to Gonzaga, you will get bad looks. Spokane, WA does not like Gonzaga University. There are assaults on a regular basis where the "party scene" is at. The food is awful, and I just feel like I've been in a big Catholic prison for several months.

Lastly, DO NOT EXPECT TO FIND RELIGION HERE. I came here with some idea I'd get to know my God a little bit better and came to the conclusion that to know God you need to be around good people. People here are full of themselves and make you think the world is a lot worse of a place than it is, because you cannot remove yourself from the "Gonzaga World" without entered a third world country.

Compare GonzagaSave Gonzaga