StudentsReview :: Eastern Washington University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Eastern Washington University

SafetyB
Friendly

Friendly

Friendliness
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Nov 09 2009
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
Although I've been accepted here and was about to enroll, I was quite hesistant when I had a visit to the campus. Cheney is in the middle of nowhere, it's very close-nit thus residents here are extremely friendly. Comming from the Puget Sound and driving to Cheney, the closer I got, the more gloomy and depressing it went. There's nothing to do also. I'm a city dweller so this school will never work out for me. Not much variety either when it comes to dining out and shopping. Like any other college(s), they just want your money. If you're here for strictly academics, go, but if you're a city person like me and are use to the unlimited accomadations of city living, you'll be home sick.

commentSpokane is 20 minutes away…
Spokane is a dank pit of suck.

A crappy little town with nothing to do.

questionWow, I was just about to look into their Computer Science grad school, mostly because I could get through the prereqs (my major was Humanities) and through the MS in under three years rather than more than three years at UWTacoma like I planned.

What programs in the state do you think are better choices?

Thanks—sorry about your experience. I got my undergrad and EWU and . . . so-so. :\

Compare EWUSave EWU