StudentsReview :: Virginia Intermont College - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:17
Faculty Accessibility
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
C
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Nov 21 2009
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
This HAS to be one of the worst schools in the country. I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I went because they WILL SCAM YOU. I visited the campus and did not see anything wrong. I thought it was a cute little school. But as soon as I moved into my dorm I knew I was in for it. Bristol is the sh*t*est white trash town I have ever seen. Most of kids at the school are locals or from the tennesee area and all they are all in their own little sheltered world. The school is famous for equine studies so it is 90% snobby rich ugly girls with their horses. The teaching is another story. English is one of my best subjects and I failed the class. It's easy enough to say the teachers don't know how to teach. the food is horrible. The last semester i had to start buying my own food even though i couldn't afford it because i was getting so sick and gaining so much wieght. it is 30,000 tuition but nobody knows where all the money is going. my first dorm room did not have working heat or ac. i moved into another one and the door actually fell off the hinges because it was so rotted. there were holes in the walls. My mom thought it looked like something out of the projects. the resources at this school are non-existent. they only cater to the equine majors. i needed a ride to the emergency room and security wouldn't take me, but they take equine majors to their classes at the barn. there is literally nothing to do at this school. i dread thinking about those days that my boyfriend and I sat in my disgusting room listening to the clock tower above go off every 15 minutes—yes, every 15 MINUTES!!! this school was on academic probation for a while too. anyways, that's all i've got to say.
responseActually, rides to the barn are NOT provided. And as a history major, I enjoy the school. It does not just cater to equine students, but this could be interpreted as such if a student was close minded and in their own world.
Compare VICSave VIC