StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

Friendly, Approachable

Extra Curriculars
D-
Academic Success
She cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Dec 10 2009
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I have never had any problems with UoP. I started going there a couple years ago and completed my AA with them In Feb 09. I am currently a student in the Bachelor program. The classes are challenging, and having been to a brick and mortar school I actually have found the online experience more enriching and asking more of me then the brick and mortar ever did. There is much less drama then on traditional campuses and people going WANT to be there, and those that dont usually drop classes or are dropped for not doing their part. Mostly I have noticed the negative comments coming from those types of students. Its common to see people blame others including colleges for their failures so it is not shocking to me in the least to see some of these comments. It is just sad to me that these people waste so much time belittling the school. If they used that much time towards working on school work they may not have flunked out.
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix