StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Not so bright
Safety
C+
Academic Success
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 13 2009
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
Most people who would take the time out to find/fill out a survey are going to write negative comments. I am filling it out because I can not believe the amount of negative comments there are on here. I was shocked but then I took a look at other schools in Virginia and almost all of them had 90% of negative comments. SO have fun trying to find a good college! ha. Ok back to ODU! I love it here everyone I know loves it here as well. There is always something to do, and those people who complain about it do no understand that every college is the same. college is NOT what you see on T.V. As a freshmen I had the wrong perception on what college was like too. I have gone to plenty of universities here in VA and they are all the same not much to do on campus all the time. BUT ODU has a leg up on some for one the beach is 15 min away! Its great! Downtown Norfolk is an up and coming city its great. If you want to live in the mountains yes ODU is not for you. But if you want to have a great time on a relaxed campus come to ODU and you can party in the library YouTube us ODU Flash Mob :-)
Compare ODUSave ODU