StudentsReview :: East Carolina University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Friendly

Average
B
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 17 2009
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
Going to this school was the best choice I ever made. The campus is beautiful and very well maintained, especially considering the fact that it is such a big university. There is a very good nightlife scene, but the school is also very good academically. Class sizes are mostly small which is perfect because teachers know you as a student, rather than as a number like at most big colleges. I am from the north and have never felt so welcomed as I did coming to ECU. Both students and faculty are very approachable and have helped me adjust well during my first semester here. This school had a bad reputation years ago but I believe it is long gone. We have some of the top nursing and business programs here as well as many other competitive majors. I would reccommend this school for anyone looking for the ultimate college experience.
questionWhere from the north are you from? Because I'm applying to ECU as well and that statistics show that only 19% of people out of state attend the University. What were your SAT scores?
Compare ECUSave ECU