StudentsReview :: William Jewell College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant

ACT:30
Social Life
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Jan 04 2010
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
I wish I would have read some reviews before I went to this school. They make it seem like the perfect place and great environment with nice, bright students but it's actually a bunch of stuck-up, rich kids. The social life is very exclusive with greek life being at the center of it. I did meet some very nice people, but if you want a college experience that opens you up to many different types of people, then do not go here. I know so many people who transferred after just one semester and even more who wish they could transfer but don't due to how much money they are getting from William Jewell. This school is pathetic with nothing to do on weekends, and the surrounding area of Liberty is so boring. Jewell made me appreciate how much there was to do in my hometown and at my high school. The academics were pretty good with the exception of a few professors, but that's what it's like at all schools. In my opinion, the terrible social life and judgmental student body does not make the good academics worth 4 years of misery! The administration acts as though William Jewell is this perfect place, but there are major underlying problems.
questionI'm a softmore in highschool in a small town. like all their is to do is movies and a bowling alley. It is a 6a school with aproximately 700 people in the graduating class.I'm not extremely social, mostly because i'm very active in school and my friends tend to be the people in those activities. In otherwords, is it just big city people who hated it or lots of people? I just want the most bang for my buck in education. so considering all this, would the negative aspects still apply?
William Jewell College