StudentsReview :: The College of William and Mary - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

SAT1900
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jan 31 2010
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
I am from a rural area in Virginia. I was the only kid, who got into this college in my senior class and perhaps in my school's history. I considered and my high school administrators understood that I was one of the brightest kids in my entire class. I rarely worked for and of my school work and lost couple books in my entire semester but still got an A+. Now what I became quite arrogant after I graduated in my high school and I was quite angry for my former high school?s lack of AP classes and so on while all of my college mate at least has minimum of 20 credits. I became quite angry for my first semester in freshman year and I basically did not looked at a single page in textbook due to my arrogance and anger. It turns out not a good idea and I serious repent of what I have done. History was considered to by my best subject, but now I got C average in those classes, which is quite shocking since I considered my self to be a genius in those subject. I learned a lot by ruining my grade and my arrogance and silly anger were punished by my misjudgment. If this experience will make me truly a modest person in future than I learned very invaluable lessens since arrogance is much dangerous than ignorance.

In other words, this place is perhaps one of the best colleges that u can get into and do ur work diligently and honestly without arrogance. Even if u consider ur self as genius know that every kid in this college is as smart or even more smarter than u.

You are a very strong and smart person to go to this collage im in middle school and i love this school
commentYou just lowered the bar at William and Mary
commentI'm only in high school and I personally agree with the person above. Type properly, and use better grammar.
responseWOW you can't even write a proper English sentence and you got into William and Mary. The bar has indeed been lowered! I am amazed that you were able to graduate high school with such a poor command of the English language - doesn't say much for your rural VA high school. And you were one of the smart ones - damn - I'd hate to see what they call dumb.
Compare WM/CWMSave WM/CWM