StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Average
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B+
A
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Feb 08 2010
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I love how someone posted a warning 4 times to not look at any positive comments because they are written by school officials. First why would school officials waste their time on a site like this? Secondly, so everyone here at ODU should write a negative comment because YOU hated it here? Apparently the world revolves around your happiness. Here's a real review no I am not a school official. I live on 42nd street here at ODU (I would say my house to be more legitimate and to insure that I am in fact a student, but I wouldn't want the people who write negative comments come to my house and try to harm me for it).Back to the reason this site is intended. ODU is a great university and I have had no problems here. People saying they got in with 1.0 GPA's…Honestly it is not that easy I know people who did not get in with close to a 3.0. Kids around the Hampton Roads area look at ODU negatively because it has been around them all there life and not going to a University farther away is frowned upon. I myself live close to George Mason University and kids around the area feel the same way although it is a great school. I enjoy ODU and I know plenty of people who feel that same way. The parties are good and even students from CNU come here to party. Get involved in Greek life and you will always have people around you who will help you. If you don?t go Greek you will still find students that you can relate to. You will get a job after college and have had fun along that way. That is what college is all about getting a job. GO MONARCHS!
Compare ODUSave ODU