StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Blacksburg, VA

Old Dominion University

Survey is Blank

He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Feb 09 2010
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am from North Va. I had my Associates, which made it really easy to get in. I had a 2.1 from community college. Most of the friends I've made at ODU are in the same situation I am in, which is we are stuck here. Others don't have the money to go anywhere else which is why they're complaining.

ODU science department is alright. Their chemistry is horrible. I've meet a lot of people and reconnected with friends. I ignore the parties because most seem to be busted by cops. My main concern is doing as well as I can so I can get into a good graduate school.

For those who say ODU is hard to get into, you're wrong. ODU Radford and Marymount are the 3 easiest colleges to get into. All require a 3.0 to get into. Most of my friends who got in had between a 2.6 and a 3.0 from high school. For those who say ODU sucks, then do well here so you can transfer out. Go to community college and community colleges aren't as bad as people make them to be. I had teachers who use to teach a 4 year schools or actually had real world experience.

My gpa at ODU is a 3.2. This will allow me to transfer to another college if I felt like it.

Compare ODUSave ODU