StudentsReview :: Brevard College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT2300
Not so bright
Useful Schoolwork
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Mar 07 2010
Major: PreMed and Medical (This Major's Salary over time)
DO NOT COME HERE!!!!! I wish someone would have warned me that this was not really a college. Most of the professors are unintelligent, especially Dr. Lewellyn, he has to be the worst teacher I've ever had, I'm an A student and he ruined my G.P.A. He does not know how to teach, he has to read off overhead sheets for all his lectures because he has no idea what he is talking about. If he can get a job at Brevard, then anyone can work at Brevard. The food is the lowest quality I have ever had, and I've been homeless before. I'd rather eat out of a trashcan. The dorms are very filthy, my bathroom is a community bathroom, and has not been cleaned in 4 months. There is black mold growing on the walls in Green Hall on the 3rd floor. When I complained about the mold they told me it wasn't that big of a deal!!!!! Black mold can cause serious health issues. The dig through your trash to try and get you in trouble, but can not clean a bathroom? Please do not come here. The teams do not care about their athletic success, so if you are an athlete, go far away from here. Do not let them bring you down. you will not get any better by coming here. The coaching is horrible, they do not know what they are doing.

University of Guelph (Canada) 1:neutral