StudentsReview :: Olivet College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Afraid, Broken Spirit, Violent, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility
B
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Mar 13 2010
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
When I first came to Olivet in August of 2005 - I expected to have a nice 4 years in college. Gosh, I was dead wrong. I went through more problems, more stress, and more anxiety then any one person should have to go through.

My problems ranged from housing - to which the Dean of Student Life made me feel like I was the problem and treated me horribley when I needed to talk to her about my issue.

Professors at this college try their hardest but after time, your really can't blame them for feeling fed up. All the money seems to go to athletics and nothing is done for any of the departments… and lord knows they need things.

The library at this place looks more like children's library. I've never been to a place that never has a single book that I need - all the while this lady who runs the library keeps throwing books away… but the college doesn't replace them. Does that make sense?

Greek life seems to have their own issues that the Dean of Students can't seem to figure out…

Campus safety tries their best but the physical plant never fixes anything - this college believes in letting everything fall into a black hole before actually fixing it.

All and all the bottom line is there are better colleges out there to go experience. This place is depressing and I am so happy to be done there.

Brock University (Canada) 1:negative