StudentsReview :: Brevard College - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:32
SAT2200
Useful Schoolwork
A-
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Apr 07 2010
Major: PreMed and Medical (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is so dirty!! The cleaning crew, is run by a company called Aramark and they don't clean, they just stand around. The head cleaner for my dorm is very creepy and looks like an ax murderer. His name is Paul, and he just awkwardly stares at all the girls. He pretends like he's waiting to "clean" the bathroom, but he just wants to stare at the girls getting out of the shower. He hasn't cleaned the community bathroom toilets, floors, or showers, since August, and it's April now!!! I just got back from lunch, which is also run by the same company Aramark and the food was heinous, and gross. Everything tasted burnt, and looked disgusting. So for the 4th time this week I had to go and buy my own lunch, which sucks because my meal plan costs so much money. Just give me my money back!!! I hate all of my classes, my teachers have no clue what they are teaching, especially Dr. Llewellyn, and he's suppose to be Brevard's Best!! Yeah right, he has to read out of a textbook to teach class. I hate it here and I'm transferring to another school this Fall. Please do not come here!!!!

Maryville College (TN) 1:negative