StudentsReview :: The Vanguard University of Southern California - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Friendly, Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly, Helpful, Condescending

SAT1825
B
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Apr 12 2010
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I wanted to go to a good Christian University, and thought that Vanguard University would be perfect. Although it was a small school and its location was rather sketchy, I chose to ignore it and just go there for the education and the people; I should have thought twice! Although the faculty is very friendly and I did have a great Business Professor, the rest of the people at this school are prententious, self righteous, and are total hypocrites! I had an RA that spoke poorly about people whom she did not like and right afterwards spoke to us about how we all had to become great Christians like her. My RA was a horrible person who only listened to one side of the story and didn't even consult the other person before taking action. This school wouldn't even let me move off campus even though my dad lived 10 minutes away! They only cared about the money and not about the person being effected. If you are thinking about going to Vanguard, be prepared for a very gossipy bunch of people who thrive on talking about the poor sides of eachother. This school was such a joke I just had to leave; the social poison was just too much.

Another thing to think about is that the Girl's dorms (Laguna) are small, forces 3 girls to room with eachother in a 210 square foot room, and it used to be a military building. And girls, be prepared to hear sirens and cars every night before you go to sleep! It's just not worth the money!!

Compare VUSCSave VUSC