StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment
-or-
Search for Schools by Region
 

or within distance of city

Similar Schools
Virginia Commonwealth University -- Richmond, VA
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Blacksburg, VA


  Who's got the Best?

Perceptual Rankings:
You Make 'Em.
We Post 'Em.
You Vote 'Em Up.
You Vote 'Em Down.
Aww yeah.


Old Dominion University

How this student rated the school
Survey is Blank
Describes the student body as:

Describes the faculty as:

Female
Quite Bright
Lowest Rating
Educational Quality
F
Highest Rating
Educational Quality
F
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Apr 16 2010
Major: Economics (This Major's Salary over time)
Bad, bad school in every way. Student body is highly judgmental, no one ventures outside their clique. Students are weekly victims of violent crime, literally speaking! Faculty and staff hate their lives, and the ones that don't are total idiots who are impossible to have any admiration for. Liberal arts students are ridiculed like crazy by the math/science/engineering/business students. If you don't live in the immediate area (Hampton Roads), expect for local students to give you the guilt trip for not going to a school closer to where you live. The school is highly commuter. 90% of the girls here are ugly as shit or grossly overweight; the remaining 10% who are hot can't stop talking about how angry they are that their parents couldn't afford to send them to UVA. Students are very tradition-minded and have considerable disdain for non-conformists.

Hampton Roads is an angry environment outside of the tight-knit, churchgoing communities who close themselves off to outsiders.

Responses
commentI am the person who posted this comment, and I am a male. I mistakenly put "female."
Ask a Question or add a response!
Compare ODUSave ODU