StudentsReview :: The Minneapolis College of Art and Design - Extra Detail about the Comment

Savannah College of Art and Design -- Savannah, GA

Surrounding CityC+ Extra CurricularsC+
SafetyA+
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

ACT:26
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
Social Life
D-
Campus Maintenance
He cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Date: May 08 2010
Major: Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
MCAD is one of the best art schools in the Midwest. The campus is beautifully located in the heart of the city Minneapolis. Most of the faculty are helpful, experienced, creative, friendly, and brilliant. The staff of faculty are probably the best thing about the school.

The students who go to the school are a very disappointing group. I feel like I have many fair-whether acquaintances. I think I have a couple of true friends. For the most part people are selfish and hate helping each other out.

Unlike other art schools we have a comic program, which for the most part is populated by uncreative dorks who spend hours watching anime and playing video games. We also have a Bachelor of Science program which is full of pretentious people who constantly make fun of "artists", love money, and stick there noses up at anyone who doesn't own designer clothing. They lack style if you ask me. What's funny is I know TONS about fashion and got accepted at parson's for fashion design but declined because I wanted to be closer to my family and i like making art more. Because of these drastic differences there is a lot of division at our school. In fact many people are fucking "straight edge" or they do so many drugs that they refuse to leave their apartment, it's one or the other.

No one likes to party if I didn't mention that.

And many people don't even know anything about art.

Our school is also obsessed with making websites. which sucks if you aren't VERY computer savvy. lastly, there is No student parking.

Compare MCAD/MADSave MCAD/MAD