StudentsReview :: Gonzaga University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable

SAT1780
Average
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: May 10 2010
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Well…I recently finished my freshman year at Gonzaga, and it was absolutely the best year! I can't imagine going anywhere else, or ever leaving this amazing school. I was a little worried when i came to Gonzaga that people would be too close minded and snobby for me here, but it's really not like that…I went to public school all my life and I fit in just fine at Gonzaga.

The classes are interesting (for the most part) and teachers really do want to help you do your best. If your having trouble you can go to office hours and teachers will love to help you.

The dorms here arent the most modern..but they're a lot of fun, i got along great with the people in my hall and it's really easy to meet people and find people you click with.

Parties aren't difficult to find, or get into (if your a girl) and people usually just want to have fun, there isn't a lot of fighting or drama.

I do want to say though, i don't think Gonzaga is right for everyone..it has a very strong sense of community, everyone likes basketball, everyone has school spirit, and it's such a small school that if you don't like a lot of the people here, you arent't going to like the school.

Compare GonzagaSave Gonzaga