StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Blacksburg, VA

Old Dominion University

Survey is Blank

He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: May 18 2010
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
It's funny how odu hires the most ghetto rude black ladies they can find to fill positions in their administrative offices such as financial aid, billing, etc…The school is dirty, the official language at this school is ebonics, and the neighborhood surrounding the school is suspect. Academics are slightly below average in my opinion. The instructors here are leftovers and rejects from other universities.

responseI completely agree
responseI agree as well. I'm in the Honors College, and we Honors students are always talking about how embarrassing it is to attend ODU. Even the Honors program isn't hard! You know it's bad when the program that is touted as challenging isn't challenging at all! I've never felt more like I was wasting my life than I have while at this place. I'm not about to curse out my parents for being unable to send me to a more challenging school; it's not their fault. But you would think ODU would understand that there are people in that situation and therefore work harder to please the students who actually use university for its intended purpose, but no! ODU would rather chase money by appealing to slackers than have any integrity.
Compare ODUSave ODU