StudentsReview :: National University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyF

University Resource Use
B
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: May 27 2010
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
I was hesitant to finish my degree at National considering that I had almost completed my degree through Cal Poly; however, National gave me the flexibility that I needed to work full time, pay my bills and complete my degree.

I have to say that the I was shocked that a lot of professors from the UC and Cal State system actually moonlight at National. The professors can be quite demanding, which means that you have to put in the time. If you don't put in the time then be prepared to fail.

I have experience studying at a traditional brick and mortar University and National is just as tough. The one month schedule in my opinion can be a nightmare if you're a slacker.Let me just say that this University is for ADULTS ONLY. This is not the place that you come to for the college experience.

The workload is tough and anyone who says otherwise is lying. If you are young and don't have the stress of quickly getting a degree or are looking for the traditional college experience then I suggest you go to a traditional University. Believe me, in my previous college i was in a frat so I know how great life can be. This place is for ADULTS ONLY! The work is too tough if you don't have it together.

Compare NationalSave National