StudentsReview :: The University of Vermont - Extra Detail about the Comment

Average
D-
Faculty Accessibility
B+
He cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: May 31 2010
Major: Math (This Major's Salary over time)
If I could market like UVM I would be a multi-millionaire. I have never seen a university dupe so many parents and students to pay private college tuition prices for a state university education.

This school is terrible the courses at my high school were harder than this. The freshman dorms are akin to inner-city housing projects, and you are forced to pay $6000 to live in them.

The food here will make you sick.

On the positive side the courses here are easier than the courses I took in high school. I was able to earn an extremely high GPA whilst taking a course overload the past two semesters.

responseThe guy who just commented was being a dick AND probably just didn't want to challenge himself, taking intro levels or whatever. I'm a rising junior at UVM right now and I find it quite challenging. I was also at the top of my class in high school, graduating with a 92% average (we didn't have GPAs out of 4.0) and with honors. Some classes at UVM are extremely easy, but that goes for every college.
responseAs for the food—ALL COLLEGE FOOD SUCKS. In fact, UVM's food is fairly good by college standards.
What classes are you taking? I find my major to be quite difficult. The engineering program and some Bachelor of science majors are pretty hard.
Compare UVM/UVermontSave UVM/UVermont