StudentsReview :: Hampton University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Average
University Resource Use
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about University Resource Use than the average student.
Date: Jun 02 2010
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I enjoyed my time spent at HU because every experience is only what you make of it; unfortunately every year I wanted to transfer because of the piss poor service from staff members! I did not pay $100,000 for friends, a good time and the complete and utter disrespect displayed by the staff. I paid this money for an education and, as they are EMPLOYEES who represent the University and its "standards of excellence". The school treats you like a child and the only way to get something accomplished is to either scream or threaten to call parents (who may threaten to call an attorney). The purpose of a supposed institute of higher learning is to teach their students to mature and handle their business as adults; the University's practice of ignoring and disrespecting current AND former students (regardless of how recently graduated) sets a HORRIBLE example and is unacceptable. The University then has the nerve to ask students to "give back" financially when they graduate!! As disappointing as it is, because of the horrible way I have been treated during and after my matriculation through Hampton University I am firm in my decision to NOT allow my children to attend my alma mater. Additionally, I feel it is my duty to make every effort to dissuade ALL others from attending this University because it is evident that they will undoubtedly be forced to experience the same disrespect that I have had to.
Compare HamptonSave Hampton