StudentsReview :: Gonzaga University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant

SAT1920
Not so bright
C
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Jun 26 2010
Major: Finance (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm a non-traditional student (26), so I don't really focus too much on the social scene of the school, however, all else has been GREAT. So far, it has been everything I have hoped for. I'm an a dual major in both accounting and finance, and both programs have been outstanding. The accounting section is MUCH more difficult, as the exam questions are essentially ripped off the current CPA exam. This is great, but since I plan on getting my graduate degree in finance, this is to counter and compliment my main focus.

This isn't to say the finance department is easy or inadequate by any means. One of the primary professors wrote one of the quintessential textbooks on the subject, and is very well published. If you have a chance, be sure to enter the portfolio management class as well. This is a selective class taught by the dean, allowing you to create a stock portfolio with a team of your peers. This is good, but the networking with the dean is invaluable.

I had an opportunity to go to Denver University, UC Boulder, or Northwestern and chose Gonzaga. I'm REALLY happy with the decision.

Compare GonzagaSave Gonzaga