StudentsReview :: Loma Linda University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Afraid, Approachable

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility
University Resource Use
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Jul 05 2010
Major: Radiological Sciences (This Major's Salary over time)
Ultrasound program is dreadful. i hated it! Marie Delange is the program director and department head and she is a very unpleasant and very egotistic and she doesn?t care for her students, and if you get on her bad side, she will make the rest of the two years a living hell, I had a family emergency and I needed some time off, instead of being on my side, she threatened to kick me out of the program, because I was wasting her life. But I am just glad that I am done with the program a long time ago. And I suggest for anyone that is interested in the program, please think twice. I am very clever, a straight a student and being around Marie and in the department, was very intimidating and most of the people in the department think that students are their slaves, and so they make them work while the rest of the staff are sent home to save money. As for the program it?s self, it?s a great program but if Marie was not running it I think it would have been brilliant. I wish I knew about this rating system before hand so that I could save a lot of students from the suffering. But my only recommendation is THINK TWICE, there are other schools out there in Cali that are better and cheaper and the program director is not as EVIL as Marie is? please think twice!!!
questionRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
Can you email me please I have question
Compare LLUSave LLU