StudentsReview :: Webster University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Graduate Politics
A-
Research Quality
A
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 31 1969
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I am second generation graduate of the Webster University Louisville Campus. I completed my MBA in a little over 3 years. I took my sweet time because of tuition reimbursement from my employer. 25,000 dollar education with no student debt.

Webster in Louisville was one of the most wholesome places one could attend. Students were often in the same classes over and over, you would see someone for 9 weeks and see them again after a 2 month or 6th month break.

The classes are tought by high ranking members of the community. The faculty always had Masters or PHD's which I can't say for other universities I researched back in 2006.

If you are looking for a school to slack off in, this is not at all for you. I would look somewhere else if you wish to do this. As a student you are allowed 2 C's or an F before you are kicked out, trust me, they are being serious. I did see several people fail. This is not high school or second rate community college.

The school is made up of many races, cultures and religions. This is not surprising since Louisville is quite diverse but everyone's opinions are appreciated and allowed to be spoken.

If you do enroll enjoy a lot of laughs, a lot of growth in education and personal skills.

Good luck!