StudentsReview :: The University of Vermont - Extra Detail about the Comment

The University of Vermont

Survey is Blank
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly

She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jul 15 2010
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
I just finished my first year at UVM and I will not be returning in the fall. From my personal experience, the classes are very easy-not even close to being as challenging as my high school classes. The school is extremely overpriced and the school will relentlessly attempt to take money from you (or your parents' pockets). Overall the people were very cliquey, rude and closed-minded. I'm from a very urban suburb of Chicago and am use to seeing all different types of people on a daily basis, which definitely does not occur at UVM. Pretentious hippies is how I would describe the majority of students. I am extremely happy to get out of VT and back into a big city.

responseI completely agree with you and had the EXACT same experience as you, and boy did it suck.
responseCompletely agree! This school is way over priced and everyone that goes there is basically the same. I need some variety.
responseI'm from Evanston, IL and I couldn't agree with you more. I went there for my freshman year in 2007-2008 and I experienced the same thing.. pretentious hippies, some of them really rude and close minded actually. Shitty parties, cold as hell winter.
Compare UVM/UVermontSave UVM/UVermont