StudentsReview :: Northwood University Michigan - Extra Detail about the Comment

Michigan State University -- East Lansing, MI

Average
Useful Schoolwork
Safety
A
He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Jul 18 2010
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I attended NU on a football scholarship/grant, I decided to attend NU because I was looking for a small school atmosphere but, I quickly determined that there is a "stuck-up" atmosphere through-out the campus. Some of my team-mates thought they were gods (hey guys, I was offered a few D1 scholarships, didn't accept because I know I will not be able to play @ the next level and my education was my focus) playing at this "middle of nowhere" school. I found the course work to be extremely easy my first year on campus and the second year was the same. Half-way through my 2nd year at NU I became fed up w/ student/athlete arrogance and decided to transfer out to another, larger university. This was the best decision I ever made, I got to meet "real" people and play w/ and against "real" athletes and boy this ring looks great. If you are looking at NU, spend a couple of weekends visiting before you decide because there is very little to do and the cliques remind me of a small town high school. GVSU-Go Lakers.
Compare NUMSave NUM