StudentsReview :: Grand Canyon University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank
Approachable

Friendly, Helpful, Condescending, Unhelpful

B-
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Aug 06 2010
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I took classes at Grand Canyon University from 2002-2006 but never finished by BS in General Biology. I quit with 112 credits, just shy of graduating with 120 credits. This year (2010) I decided to go back to school and now GCU is telling me I need to apply as a new student and my advisor, Noelle Clark, tells me only 44 of those 112 credits are usable. The reason why, I have to re-apply under a degree program they now offer. If you are going to attend this University, do not drop out for a semester, you will have to re-apply and will loose 40% of your credits.

Not only have I spent $142,297 to attend a University that offers poor staff leadership and insurmountable headaches, my BS will now cost me an additional $35,920…leading to a grand total of $174,217.

I've been lied to and lied to from this school and have the emails to prove it. There are no state and national "university" standards that speak to re-enrolling students taking another major Noelle! Get your facts right!!!

comment2006 to 2010 is not exactly a semester. One fact of life, is there are people who believe that others should wait until they are ready to move on. Unfortunately for them, life is not like that. If the program changed, it changed. If you had not quit, you would not have spent as much money as you are. This time, make sure you are willing to stick with it before you commit.
Compare GCUSave GCU