StudentsReview :: Belmont Abbey College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Social Life
D-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B+
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Aug 26 2010
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Basically here is the deal. Belmont abbey is a party school at least this is my experience. Do not waste your money going here. I have had horrible roommates because all of them would party and get drunk most of the time. Faculty is helpful with problems. But wouldn't switch me out of my roommate situation. Students here while a few are kind and helpful most are rude and snooty. I am going here with a scholarship. But I am transferring next year back to home. If you want a good college experience look at other places.. Because the college and students may seem like a dream, but its merely a facade of what is going on.

My child is thinking about going here. Can you email me privately? _email_removed_
Same here. My son was accepted; he has also applied to the Honors Institute (can't afford BAC otherwise). We have heard all sorts of things about the school: that it is genuinely Catholic and academically challenging…that it is a party school where few students take their faith seriously…and everything in between. We are so confused! Please email me privately, too: diane_ _email_removed_ Also: _email_removed_ , I would love to hear from you, too!
Compare BACSave BAC