StudentsReview :: Grand Valley State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Michigan State University -- East Lansing, MI

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

B-
Safety
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Sep 01 2010
Major: Computer Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Honestly, I love GVSU. You get a great education, the mixture of a big school but small classes, and everyone is great. Furthermore, the people complaining about a lack of social life are only those who want to party every day. You know what? I'm glad GVSU isn't like that. If that's what you want, you can walk about a quarter mile away from campus to the off-campus apartments (the Village at 48, for instance) and you'll find what you're looking for. I have something fun to do every single day; it's a matter of getting involved and not sitting in your room complaining the entire time. My classes have been great, my professors have been great, and my classmates have been great. I love living on campus.

The lowest grade I gave GVSU is for surrounding city. Allendale is pretty lame, but the bus goes to Grand Rapids and connects with the Grand Rapids bus system—there's ALWAYS something to do in GR… not that I've had to leave campus to have fun.

Grand Valley State University