StudentsReview :: Rio Salado College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility
C-
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Sep 04 2010
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
This has to be the worst school ever. I am assuming that because I enrolled under the Army's Tuition Assistance program, all the faculty cared about was getting their "paycheck". There are multiple issues I have with the school, but the largest of them all has got to be their "willingness" to cooperate with students. I have a daughter who was born with a genetic disorder and needed surgery (at 1 y.o.) I notified the school with plenty of time to react to the situation (over a month). The school would not allow me to extend my class by 1 week, and suggested instead that I accelerate my course-load and finish prior to the surgery date. I suppose this would have been fine if i was a fulltime student, but A) I'm active duty military with a large workload, B) Just moved (they knew of this too) and C) Was taking care of a child with a genetic disorder (in case you're unaware, this tends to not be easy) the school itself is setup so that students can't corroberate to assist learning. Overall, this is the worst school i have EVER been to, and i have taken classes through 6 different schools now. If you have any other option, I suggest you exercise it. If you don't, take the time to find another; you'll be glad you did.

Aurora University (IL) 1:neutral