StudentsReview :: Christopher Newport University - Extra Detail about the Comment

James Madison University -- Harrisonburg, VA
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Commonwealth University -- Richmond, VA

Christopher Newport University

Survey is Blank

She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Sep 05 2010
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I think it's quite hilarious that someone on staff at CNU has to write fake reviews. Everyone I know who went to CNU left because they hated it so much. As a perspective student for college it's quite a turn-off when college staff has to write reviews because they know their school sucks.

commentI think you meant to say "prospective," not "perspective." Though you've labeled yourself as "quite bright," so I guess I'll trust you know what you're talking about. Just so you know, it's quite common for professors to write fake reviews to boost their name. The fact that you're basing your rating of CNU on it doesn't say much though. Also, I believe I know which professor you're talking about, and he was fired after only 3 years of his 4 year contract due to students coming forward to the Board. I guarantee any bigger school would not have listened to the students and actually taken such a big action as to fire a man on contract; it probably would have just written it off. I think it's quite hilarious that EVERYONE you know, not a few, but EVERYONE, who went to CNU left because they hated it so much. Let me tell you something you should probably hear: once you graduate college and actually enter the work force, employers don't care where you went to school; all they care about is what you can do. I graduated from CNU and have quickly passed many of my peers who graduated from schools such as UVA, Boston College, and VT and have been promoted, accelerated, and been quite successful in my career. So unless you plan to attend an Ivy League school, which, since you're "quite bright" you may be able to, I wouldn't be so quick so bypass and judge CNU.
comment39% 4 year graduation rate speaks for itself. This is the new VA dumping school looks like to me. Those too dumb to go to UVA or Tech…or Mason or Madison now are ending up here.
Compare CNUSave CNU