StudentsReview :: Golden Gate University - San Francisco - Extra Detail about the Comment

ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable, Snooty

Social Life
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Sep 16 2010
Major: Accounting (This Major's Salary over time)
I have a ba in criminal justice, which I enjoyed, but when I wanted to get a job in the real world it was really difficult. That is why I decided I needed to do something else. When I found out about GGU I was very excited because this school has very practical hands on majors. I decided to do my Masters of Accountancy, and even though is challenging I have learned more than with the education I got from my BA. I really like this school, the school year goes all year and it makes it easier to finish your degree on time. Because I dont know about the rest of you, but I am all about time and efficiency. I dont like to waste time and this school has given me the opportunity to finish my Masters faster than in the school where I obtained my BA from. I went to a traditional 4 year public university before entering Golden Gate University and careers at a public university take forever and classes are so large that the professors dont give a shit if you learn or not hahhaah seriously.
How was the accounting program at ggu? cyber campus will work for me?
Compare GGU-San FranciscoSave GGU-San Francisco