StudentsReview :: Christendom College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT2010
Campus Maintenance
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Oct 13 2010
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
Christendom College was the best choice of my life. I come from out of state and I search all over the country for a place like this! People here are so nice and so helpful! Christianity is displayed in everyone's everyday life and its very noticable. The teachers and other faculty are amazing! They'll help you with anything, they're always there for their students. The best part is that the college is like a big family! The teachers know everyone's name and have personal connections with all of them. Students and teachers are friends! I'd never seen anything like it before I had come to Christendom! I strongly recommend this college. Come and visit, you'll understand! Also, the scholastics are incredible. The education here is beyond expression. I learn things I NEED to know! My intellect is constantly being challenged and worked! (in a positive way) I wouldn't trade this for anything! I came here and never looked back because I knew that this is where I belong and this is where my catholicsm and intellect can grow to its full potential.

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral