StudentsReview :: Christendom College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB+
Friendly, Approachable

SAT1950
B-
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Oct 24 2010
Major: Philosophy (This Major's Salary over time)
Don't let your preconceived ideas get in the way! Come to visit, it will change your whole perspective. I never imagained that I would go here, but I can't see myself anywhere else. Christendom is unique, and unabashedly Catholic. It's infused in everything we do, and the center of our daily life. The classes are exciting, interesting, and challenging. The professors are accessible, brilliant, and friendly. I have developed lasting friendships with amazing, fun people, who are just like me. The positives far outweigh the negatives, I cannot say enough how much I love this school. I'm not a sheltered person who has known nothing else. I looked at many college options, in and out of state, small and large, public and private. This was the best fit for me. My heart is at Christendom, and I invite you to find out more information about it. You can go to a place you consider to by your home, just like me! I advise you to visit, attend classes, and then stay for the weekend activities. You won't regret it, and you'll find out for yourself!

Berry College (GA) 1:negative