StudentsReview :: Walden University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyC+
Friendly, Approachable

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Oct 24 2010
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Anyone that has a complaint about Walden University isn't didn't actually get in or didn't do as well as they probably felt they should have. The truth of it is, the Professors are very helpful to students that are willing to put in the effort to move forward.

If you do your research online and look at other Top of the line universities, you'll find that most of these professors also work at Harvard, Yale, Duke, Vanderbilt, and other top colleges in the United States. I also noticed that there are several Professors at every university that either teaches at Walden and/or received a degree from Walden.

What does this tell you? It tells me that Walden offers the education that Harvard, Yale, Duke, and Vanderbilt want to instill in their students.

If you're lazy, not willing to succeed, or just plain don't care- you will fail.

For those wondering if you'll find work with a degree from Walden. The answer is yes! Local and federal government (I've worked for both) seem to favor employees with an online degree with a work background. One of my supervisors told me that it showed him that, while working 40-60 hours a week, that I still had the will and strength to push myself above and beyond of what I had to. Now, I'm his boss.

I enjoyed my time at Walden and I plan on working on another degree from there. I highly recommend Walden, as will most that actually put forth the effort.

Brock University (Canada) 1:negative