StudentsReview :: Saginaw Valley State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Central Michigan University -- Mount Pleasant, MI

ACT:22
Social Life
Campus Maintenance
A
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Oct 26 2010
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
Overall I would not recommend going to SVSU. I absolutely hate it here. Yes, it is a beautiful campus and everything is very new and the dorms are really nice. This is what draws people to the school. Then you get here and realize there is absolutely NOTHING to do. It's too small and boring and it is very difficult to make friends. Most colleges encourage students to leave their dorm room doors open, but not here. Not to mention there's really no way to do that because we don't even have doorstops on our doors. Everyone who has friends seem to bring friends, and I always see the same "groups" of kids together. Plus they don't do a good job of matching you up with roomates who you are more likely to get along with, because my roomate is pretty much the weirdest person on the planet, and I've heard alot of people in my classes talking about issue with their roommates. I honestly can't wait to transfer.
Saginaw Valley State University