StudentsReview :: California State University - San Bernardino - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

Surrounding CityD Extra CurricularsC
SafetyC

Useful Schoolwork
C
She cares more about Academic Success than the average student.
Date: Oct 30 2010
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I am physically disabled. I chose CSUSB because it provided a way to achieve the teaching credential I needed online. I am a post-graduate student (I already have a Masters and am at CSUSB for the required credential). This is a horrific place for the physically disabled student. I found their disabled services office to be unwilling to do anything other than dump various machines or gadgets in accordance with whatever their antiquated knowledge of technology and accessiblity is. And for what it's worth, though my MD requested accomodation for me given the physical challenges I face, CSUSB refused to provide the accomodations my MD prescribed citing the MD's wording of "..student MAY need…" as their excuse for refusing to accomodate. In comparison to my experience earning my Masters, I'd rate CSUSB as mediocre and a waste of tax payer money.
commentThere is an error here. I, the comment author, am in my LAST year of their credential program.
Compare CSUSB/CalState-San BernardinoSave CSUSB/CalState-San Bernardino