StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

American University -- Washington, DC

Campbell University

Survey is Blank

Not so bright
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Nov 09 2010
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
This school sucks really bad. Please for the sake of college life and education do not come here and make the same mistake I made. There is nothing to do here and this school is a joke. No kidding around all the negative comments are true. This is my 3rd semester here and I regret it big time. I used to be a fun loving outgoing kid but after this school I am arrogant about life and bitter about my college experience. College is supposed to be the time of your life but not this school. This school is not an impressive or prestigious school either. It is some low down out of the middle of no where joke school! The food and social life here suck!!!! I don't know who runs this college but who ever does should be taken out to one of the crappy fields here and be shot down. lol jk about that but not really. I really do feel like I have wasted my college life so far and have made the biggest mistake of my life in coming here. Food horrible, bad education, bad school, horrendous social life, no school spirit, and to top it all off our queer mascot here is named Gaylord. YEAH. The CUW worship class is a waste of time. This probably is one of the most expensive schools in the nation. I am definately transferring after this year. I don't know about you other people but I want to make the most of my college years. I would go on but I need to stop justing making me more angry and blood pressure rising. SCHOOL SUCKS SCREW YOU CAMPBELL FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU WASTED AND BAD MEMORIES OF COLLEGE YOU GAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Compare CampbellSave Campbell