StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank
Arrogant, Closeminded

Unhelpful

Not so bright
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Nov 09 2010
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I am in my 3rd semester at this school. I am transferring after this semester. Thank goodness. The worst thing about this school as you already know from reading other posts is the social life here is a shit hole. That is the best I can explain it. Grading the social life here as F is not honest because an F could be 59% whereas the social life here is a flat out ZERO! Heaven forbid we have any fun around this crappy ass school. The return rate is horrible here for a reason don't be stupid enough to come here unless if you want a horrible college life. The education here is not impressive either. The weekends here are very depressing. Everyone goes home for the weekend including myself. Yeah thats right I could not wait to get out of the house but since this "university" sucks so bad I go home some weekends. After a long week of "school" all one can do here is look out the window at a deserted campus and wonder why the fuck did I come to this "university"? It is a literal ghost town with hardly any activities. Nothing interesting or fun happens. A good Friday night is me and 2 other friends hanging in the dorm room. Everytime this happens the ass hole RAs come in to see if anything is going on. I guess it is against the law of Campbell to have any kind of fun. FUCK! People here have no life and if you think this school is fun then you need to reexamine your life. Please take this advice serious and do not come here. This school is horrible and is not a true university. Don't waste time or money like I did. The only reason why I came here was because I live close to this school. Only about 2 hours away. If you are still stupid enough to go to this school then do not take the music appreciation class. You have to go to 10 or 13 concerts for the semester. Each of the lame concerts are 2 hours long. Very time consuming and boring. I saw another post said checking mail here is a favorite past time, so true ha ha! Well I hope you people reading this take my advice before you decide to come to this pathetic sorry excuse for a school. And really people don't get on to grammar during these reviews. It is just a review. Yeah those kinds of people go to Campbell. Peace out and good luck.
Compare CampbellSave Campbell